Roles & Responsibilities1 .Use the UE4 engine to independently edit game scene map levels according to planning needs and conceptual design, and carry out landscape construction and atmosphere creation
2. Responsible for scene lighting and post-effects, producing static lighting, and producing lighting and weather effects for each period.
3. Integrate various resources such as terrain, models, special effects, etc. to carry out scene editing work, control and integrate resources such as textures, models, materials, etc., and conduct overall control of the final effect of the scene
4. Cooperating with the program, TA optimizes the efficiency of the scene map to ensure the smooth operation of the game experience
5. Collaborate with planners and programs on project development to help solve technical problems between art and programs.
Qualifications1. Familiar with the UE4 engine, those with UE4 project experience are preferred
2. Requires 5 years or more of programming experience
3. Proficient in use The UE4 engine completes the terrain editing work, and can independently complete the level production work such as topography, surface materials, scene lighting, vegetation distribution, etc.
4. Solid art skills, excellent scene map shaping capabilities, atmosphere control, and creation He has extensive experience in light baking light maps, terrain editing and production, and scene special effects atmosphere (such as volumetric light, volumetric fog). He configures the corresponding map types and parameters according to the scene's shader material to create resources, and adjusts the effects during ground editing work. Accurately express the atmosphere of the scene. Have good control over the relationship between levels, plots, and resources
5. Good collaboration and communication skills, proactive, independent problem-solving ability and teamwork spirit.