1. Responsible for V2X roadside perception in company products and projects Software development of equipment including camera perception algorithm, perception fusion and collision algorithm for related collision scenarios.
2. Responsible for the development of V2X equipment, sensor data collection, equipment calibration, data calculation and other related work including the calibration of internal and external camera parameters.
3. Responsible for algorithm solution research and product implementation, including human and vehicle detection, lane line detection, speed measurement and ranging, general obstacle detection, camera calibration, failure detection, etc.
4. Independent according to development specifications and processes Complete the design, coding, testing and related documentation of the module.
1. Undergraduate Degree or above in computer, software engineering, information technology, electronic engineering, mathematics and other related majors
2. More than three years of experience in hardware equipment development
3. Familiar with multi-sensor fusion calibration algorithms and proficiency in them C, C++, Python programming, familiar with cmake, GDB and other tools
4. Familiar with roadside MEC software and hardware systems
5. Proficient in image detection, tracking, recognition, segmentation, depth estimation and other algorithms One or more of them, and have more than 1 year of project research and development experience in related fields, and have a deep understanding and insight into algorithms
6. Familiar with domestic mainstream C-V2X technology routes and standards
7. Familiar with relevant map data conversion work, and familiar with osm, SD data and high-precision map data
8. Familiar with the principles of LINUX operating system and understanding of the LINUX kernel implementation mechanism
9. Familiar with roadside RSU-related data Interaction
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants. WE MOVE. YOU WIN. Changing scenes on the theatre, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is our driving force.