- Creates a working environment that continuously improves the Health and Safety of workers, including identification and management of occupational risk, provision of information and training, review of performance and provision of sufficient resources to maintain an effective H&S program
- The aim of the Transport Manager is to monitor and control the transport activities to and from a distribution center as well as liaising with related functions in the commercial, supply chain or IT organizations to improve the performance.
- Responsible for transportation of inbound, outbound and return deliveries.
- Establishing a carrier network that covers all requirements of a market in terms of service, lead-time and costs based on the shipping profiles of this market
- Track and review carrier performance and ensure continuous improvement.
- Track and review transport costs vs budget.
- Ensure sufficient transport capacity considering seasonality in activity levels.
- Ensure alignment of carrier capabilities and accountabilities with the warehouse.
- Analyze transport patterns, shipment profiles and tariff drivers to determine savings opportunities.
You're the right fit if: (4 x bullets max)
- Contract Execution and Compliance
- Logistics Optimization Techniques
- Inbound Shipment Analysis
- Operational Risk
- Outbound Logistics Management
- Export Operations Management
- Carrier Qualification and Selection
- Carrier Performance Analysis
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
. Learn more about .
. Discover .
. Learn more about .
If you're interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion .