Planning Task : Source planning (60%)
1. Planning of import & export business via ADC sgh incl. order placing towards the suppliers and delivery follow up.
2. Plant performance management incl. backlog, on time delivery and process standardization.
3. Regular readiness check with plant to negotiate LT, MOQ and production status.
4. Bridge between internal customers and plant to transparency whole supply chain status.
5. Logistic and warehouse coordination with GS team.
Network planning (30%)
5. Central warehouse inventory management
6. Demand and supply planning and leveling
7. Master data management and parameter setting
8. Stocking policy and safety stock management
9. Follow up and improvement of following KPI's : Inventory, TCT, CSL , vendor backlog, logistics cost and etc
Other tasks (10%)
1. Supply chain process improvement.
2. Digital transformation and automation for daily work
Required knowledge competencies and attributes:
1. Academic studies in business areas, preferably logistics management and planning
2. Data analysis background is mandatory incl. PowerBI development, statistic analysis and SQL knowledge
3. Bachelor degree or above
4. System knowledge: SAP, planning system
5. Advanced written and oral English communication skills, Japanese is a plus
6. Soft skills: - analytical and structured kind of working - problem solving skills - very good communication skills - team oriented working behavior - good understanding of cultural diversity and ability to handle it
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants. WE MOVE. YOU WIN. Changing scenes on the theatre, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is our driving force.