Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Position Purpose / Summary
The objective of the role is to lead the effective growth and delivery of the HBS Service GC business. To achieve AOP target through a continuous improvement process that best places Service business to achieve high performance outcomes. Stabilization of process and robust MOS will need to be enhanced in parallel to developing and maintaining executive relationship with the industry and regions of responsibly. To further develop a high performing team to a high standard of customer satisfaction, promotes Diversity & Inclusion and maintain low attrition rate.
Area of Responsibility
- Leadership: Lead a talented, engaged and high-performing team. Ensure that team members are clear on objectives and are held to account appropriately. Ensure that team members are retained and that they can develop in their careers. Instill a say/do culture internally and externally.
- Customer Satisfaction: Maintain Customer Satisfaction at target levels and promptly resolve customer issues. Finding the balance between customer needs and stakeholder requirements. Deliver projects in a manner that promotes ongoing customer relationships, but which also deliver to Service agreed financial and contractual outcomes.
- Finance: Takes ownership for financial performance for the Service GC business.
Monitors financial performance on a monthly, project by project basis to continuously improve financial metrics. Effectively leads the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related to exceptional delivery. Leverage functions to support continuous improvements in utilization, supply chain outcomes and risk management.
- Resource Planning:Ensure the business is resourced properly across the region and that sharing and collaboration across districts, verticals and key account. Develops effective partnerships with Service teams.
- Performance Management: Manage the performance management process and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration, reward and recognition for them. Drive succession plan with all layers and the promote Diversity & Inclusion team.
- Team Building / Communication: Builds an effective team committed to organization goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams. Develop strong multi business relationship to drive successful outcomes for Service. Be accountable for effective use and optimization of labor resources. Maintain low attrition rate.
- Change Management:Lead with a continuous improvement mindset and lead by example in this area. Be willing to learn from global best practices and deploy effectively.
- Health, Safely and statutory compliance: Ensure a safe and healthy work environment at all times. Lead with assurance that the teams are fully compliant with all safety standards, procedures and protocols. Respect and comply with customers safety and security standards. Promote a diverse workplace.
Key Success Factors (Key Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables)
. Achieve AOP Financial Goals
. Achieve availability and utilization targets
. Achieve Cash and Working Capital Goals
. Drive compliance and forecast quality
. Avoid contractual penalties
. Lower the cost of legal fees and internal cost through effective contract administration
Deliver to financial and contractual outcomes, while maintaining high customers satisfaction on often complex projects and facilities.
Generate continuous service business from key accounts in their all old and new facilities including retrofit and spot services.
Build up digital solution as key differentiator from competitors and improve project margin.
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge
Education / Qualifications: BSc degree or equivalent technical or management experienced desired.
. 8-10 years in the ELV solution-based industry
. General Management or Sales experience preferred
. Strong commercial acumen with ability to drive large deals
. Strong coaching and influencing skills. Ability to influence at the varying levels across the organization, and ability to influence customers while maintaining healthy relationships
. Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
. Excellent customer focus mindset
. Excellent team working skills, communication and presentation skills
Professional Skill / Knowledge
MBA or similar recommended
The ability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved.
The ability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiple sources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possible cause-effect relationships.
The ability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action to address issues.
The ability to mobilize to mobilize resource and develop and implement action plans / control mechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments.
The ability to understand the implications and assess the appropriate degree of acceptable risk and take actions to minimize risk.
Customer Relationship Management
The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers based on trust and mutual understanding.
The ability to embrace change and guide the team through periods of change in a positive and proactive way.
The ability to achieve results through the transfer of decision making authority and task accountability to appreciate direct reports setting clear time scales and deliverables and providing ongoing appreciate support and feedback.
Coaching and Developing Other
The ability to enhance the performance of individuals and teams through setting challenging performance standards, providing constructive feedback on performance and collaboratively discussing improvement strategies.
Influencing / Persuasion
The ability to gain other people's buy in to a course of action by communicating ideas with conviction, selling the benefits of the proposal and using compelling logic.
Drive for Results
The ability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results and improvement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks and challenging current thinking.
The ability to engage employees by providing relevant information in timely manner using clear and compelling messages and by listening to and valuing input from employees.
This position will report to HBS GC GM and matrix to HBS Global Services VPGM.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.