About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.Role ResponsibilitiesScope of Role:
- Customer sales and service
- Deliver allocated performance targets for various product VSs.
- Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers needs are met
- Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers portfolio holdings
- Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank&rsquos marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers.
- Proactively engage with Personal Clients hidden affluent and advise to approach bank with complex investment needs
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
- Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank&rsquos laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments.
- Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
- Keep updated on the events in the financial industry.
- Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work.
- Ensure timeliness & managing customer&rsquos complaint.
Our Ideal CandidateSelection Criteria:
- 主动现具有优先财质个人财客户, 并掘其投财需
- A University graduate.
- Have sales experience gained in the banking and financial services industry or other industries.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and services and banking procedures, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services are preferred.
- Good investment counseling and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations.
- Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, or failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training or WM Introduction Certification, the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee&rsquos employment contract immediately. For employee which have passed the probation, failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training or WM Introduction Certification will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency.
- 以上主工作责岗任是于考试期是符录件工作胜任与准倘若工未能满足述，或未能通过未先培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试或财产介认测试，则该工将被视为符试期录件，行有立终止工劳动；对于已过试期工，未能通过未先培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试或财产介认测试，将作为胜任工作工作岗考
- Before attend and pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) and WM Introduction Certification course, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers.对于还没有与并通过未先培训课程(D1R)或财产介认测试工, 止跟客户有任何业务上交
- Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
- In this document, Chinese version shall prevail over English version.
Visit our careers website