Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Content
Partner with business clusters to understand their strategic needs, define digital roadmap based on strategic priorities of the business clusters aligned with marketing strategy and 24 month planning, and ensure that roadmap is signed off with the Head of Marketing of the corresponding clusters.
You are responsible for
- Digital capability building or digital activation, as digital marketing expert
- Be involved / contributes in the development of the relevant area of expertise.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegate's assignments to subordinates.
- Reviews objectives to determine success and suggests improvement actions
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations, which may have company-wide effect.
- Focus on cutting edge, agile and technology enabled audience based, personalized activation & own-channel marketing direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact. . Ensures marketing performance is in accordance with SLA
You are a part of:
Digital marketing and Ecommerce team under Philips Market Solution Center.
You will report to Digital Marketing & E-commerce Leader, B2B.
You're the right fit if:
- University degree or above in the field of marketing, communications, or related with above 10 years of related experience in positions of digital marketing strategy and execution
- Experience working in multinational brand communications either in-house or first-class international agencies
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and capability to work both collaboratively in a complex global organization
- Excellent written and spoken English and mandarin
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest-quality output
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects with effectively prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Tech/Digital savvy
- Travel Frequency: approximately at 25%-50%.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
. Learn more about our business.
. Discover our rich and exciting history.
. Learn more about our purpose.
If you're interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.