Why Choose Us
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization.
We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for
What will you do if join us
1. In the job, put Environment, Occupational Health and Safety as the top priority, and follow the requirement of SEAL Safe Production Responsibility. Be responsible for energy saving management in the job and identification of energy saving opportunity
2. EP CN Digital platform daily operation EP CN ID coordinator, EP CN(BU/OCs) relevant IT system architecture design and implementation, 3rd party partner IT technical management.
3. software architecture design and platform operations
4. EP CN digital project technical management
5. EP CN Ocs digitalization project governance and coordinator
6. Business demand clarification and management
7. User support and helpdesk
Who are we looking for
1. basic knowledge of company/ products
2. Good teamworkcommunion skill to different people
3. Internal control methodology
4. IT-based tool (excel, word)
5. SEAL business process awareness e.g. PLM/EHS/QM/Fin./HR/SCM
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other's well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STSPL) is the Indian subsidiary of German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate Siemens that focuses on IT and management services. The subsidiary is split into four units: Corporate Technology India, Siemens Corporate Finance and Controlling, Global Shared Services, and Siemens Management Consulting. Located in Electronic City in Bangalore, it has over 5000 employees. It has been certified with an SEI-CMMi Level 3, PCMM Level 3, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and ISO 9001 certifications.