1. Independently develop market for DCS and SIS system.
2. Generate the sales booking for the responsible products to meet the assigned bookings target.
3. Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with oil & gas customers.
4. Provide the company with information on the market and competitions. Generate project lists and forecasts.
5. Alert the company on threats and opportunity.
6. Coordinate sales pursuit with sales engineers in the other offices and SBU's.
7. Coordinate with the Product Manager on developing strategy and exercising discount schemes.
8. Provide leadership and guidance to the inside sales engineers and sales engineers on projects pursuits and work tasks.
9. Support to advanced service business in China.
10. Complete annual sales target.
1. University graduate in Engineering or relevant degree.
2. Excellent command of written & spoken English.
3. Effective communication skill with oil & gas customers.
4. Minimum 5 year working experience, with 2 years in the relevant field.
5. Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
6. Outgoing, sociable & independent.
7. Occupational health and safety acumen.
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose:
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.Learn more about ourand about.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact:.
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable in frastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization:
Our Causes -- shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master's degree, you'll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations