Sales Compensation Operation
This role has been designated as Office, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Develops, implements and deploys process and tools related to calculation of sales commissions. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan and in accordance to policy. Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales employees based on commission plan provisions. Investigates and resolves commission claims and account reconciliation issues. Interfaces with other job functions in the preparation of Sales commission reports, using reporting and analytics for presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
- Maintains and executes portions of processes and tools for sales commissions calculation and payment support
- Calculates sales commissions and payments for less- to moderately- complex plans in accordance with plan documentation and established policy
- Collects and consolidates information to support investigation and resolution of commission claims and account reconciliations.
- Prepares commission and payment reports for review by operational and sales leadership
- Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of sales compensation tools and systems within limited parameters
- Communicates issues to stakeholders
- implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Basic understanding of sales commission tools, systems and practices
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of sales commission plans and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
Join us and make your mark!
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world's most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Sales OperationsJob Level:
EntryHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. .