Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1.As a products champion: develops, formulates and implements product positioning plan
2.Liaise with global Product team for portfolio management, product packaging and other products related issues
3.Closely work with RA, QA and Supply Chain teams to ensure accurate information source in product packaging and supply at different stages
4.Responsible for proving technical product information from global team.
5.Deliver products and competitors related trainings to internal and external customers
6.Work with global product team and local relevant teams to work out new product launch plan or exiting product package transition plan
7.Collect local information for global product team to fine-tune product design
8.Prepare list-in documents and communication letters for different sales channels.
9.Support trademark and brand CI localization and be consistent with global guideline.
10. Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
11. Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
12. Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
1. Bachelor or m aster degree
2. Have rich experience in NPD and product lifecycle management
3. Good learning skill and team work
4. Strategic thinking and structure building capability
5. Good command of MS office software application
6. Proficiency in both spoken and written English
1.A minimum of 5 years direct experience in product marketing in pharmaceutical, medical device industry
2.Solid experience in communication between local/ global, internal/ external
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Throughout our 125-year history, Roche has grown into one of the world&#8217;s largest biotech companies, as well as a leading provider of in-vitro diagnostics and a global supplier of transformative innovative solutions across major disease areas. Our commitment to our people, partners, stakeholders and, most importantly, our patients remains as strong as it was on the first day of our journey.