The primary function of the position
- Draw a clear flow chart of patient medical treatment within the ecosystem, and establish a full-process patient management process and system within or between hospitals
- Assist in promoting the establishment of consultation channels for hospitals and related departments in the ecosystem, Promote the transfer of patients between upper and lower hospitals and establish green referral channels
- Establish and manage full-process patient management projects in the ecosystem, and promote the implementation of each project.
- Collaborate with disease area managers to focus on and promote the full management of disease areas and optimization of treatment plans
- Integrate Roche's relevant payment solutions to enhance the team/customer/patient's panoramic perspective on payment solutions
- Support third-party disease awareness education projects, carry out patient education based on the regional status and overall strategies of relevant disease fields, deepen patients disease awareness, and improve patient benefits
- Proactively work with Team members collaborate and share to integrate information and improve team customer/patient insights.
Competencies required for the position
- Ability to learn knowledge across disease areas and business acumen
- High communication skills and efficient execution capabilities
- Partner and key account management capabilities
- Correct thinking and behavior (mission-driven, win-win cooperation , growth mindset)
- More than 5 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous sales/marketing/medical experience
- Cross-functional work experience is preferred >
- Bachelor degree or above in medicine or pharmacy
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche China consists of the full value chain of Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics fields, from early research, clinical development, manufacturing to commercialization. With more than 7,000 employees, Roche China is now working to develop itself into Roche's third global strategic center after Basel and San Francisco, and making sustained efforts to fulfill its long-term commitment to China, so as to meet Chinese patients unmet needs.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.