Roles & Responsibilities1. Responsible for overseas Establishing a data analysis system for the PC console project. Based on the game operation characteristics of the PC console platform, the data analysis link is established. Based on the hierarchical analysis of user attributes of channel sources, it assists in purchasing volume, product system optimization, and commercial growth point analysis to help games. Refined operations provide support for operational decisions.
2. Provide model analysis support for the establishment of operational goals, including target estimation models, overseas PC console market channel launch models, etc., conduct target estimations and establish key operational indicator monitoring and analysis mechanisms, complete report output, and promote Product direction and operational strategy optimization. .
Qualifications1. More than three years of relevant work experience in data analysis. Applicants with technical BI work experience, professional data mining skills, or related majors (statistics, mathematics, etc.) are preferred.
2. Love the game industry, understand the meaning of various game data indicators, and the data ecology of each stage of the game. Applicants with a certain understanding of the PC console operating model will be given priority, and those with complete experience in game project analysis will be given priority.
3. Proficient in mastering and using excel, familiar with mainstream databases such as MYSQL/ORACEL, and proficient in at least one query tool (SQL, hive) and analysis tool (SPSS, R language, SAS, etc.).
4. Strong logic, careful thinking, good communication skills, strong sense of ownership and teamwork ability.
5. Have good English reading and writing skills and be able to obtain data and information from overseas platforms. .