We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
As a Texas Instruments Operations Analyst, you will apply the skills gained through your college experiences while also gaining valuable business and technical skills. Operations opportunities are available across the spectrum of business and operations functions including pricing, supply/demand, customer operations, procurement or logistics.
Your role may be in one or more of these areas:
- Supply/Demand Analyst: Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites performing supply and demand analysis analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation. Optimizing efficiencies in business planning, supply chain, strategic factory processes, inventory management and customer support.
- Customer Operations: Increase customer satisfaction by identifying weaknesses in customers supply chain and implementing optimal supply chain solutions for each site/program/device. Learn customer's end business markets and utilize this knowledge to assist business forecasting and anticipating disruptions.
- Procurement: Learning and leading sourcing activities including qualifying bidders, conducting bid discussions, analyzing bid results, and awarding opportunities to key suppliers through the use of standardized process tools. Identifying, defining processes for, and deploying new systems capabilities to WPL logistics and procurement team members. Developing and implementing global sourcing strategies, leading bids and negotiating with global suppliers, implementing and sustaining cost reduction initiatives.
- Pricing: Executing pricing and developing quoting strategies for assigned areas of responsibility which enable sales to achieve revenue and share growth while maximizing TI profit.
- Logistics: Improving inbound/outbound transportation flows, along with optimizing the network of finished goods between factories and TI product distribution centers, and managing delivery of TI products directly to customers.
Put your talent to work with Texas Instruments - change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Data Analytics/Management Information Systems or related business field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Fluent in Korean& English
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We're different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours.
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Ourproducts enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.