Job Description Summary
You will be responsible for generating growth for products in a given geography through demand creation and funnel acceleration and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs
Develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including product positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention..
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description
Essential Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level feedback to global product recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate.
2. Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
3. Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
4. Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
5. Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
6. Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD).
7. Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
8. Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
9. Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
10. Developing and supporting product-specific KOL's and advisory boards.
11. Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
12. Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
13. Training direct / indirect sales channels.
14. Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
15. Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
16. Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
17. Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use differentiation, positioning and pricing
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 3+ years experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
4. Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills
6. Strong analytical and process skills
Desired Characteristics :
1. MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 5+ years experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
4. Healthcare product/industry acumen
5. Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
6. Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust lead with transparency deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.