Internship Medical Information Consultant
1. Position Responsibilities :
(1) Assist in communicating medical information to designated customer groups within company policies and procedures Information
(2) Assist in the communication and transfer of medical information, medical education activities and training for internal and external customers in the region< /span>
(3) Assist in conducting academic conferences to introduce the advantages of products in different indications to customers
(4) Assist in timely collection and provision of market information and make appropriate suggestions
2. Job requirements:
(1) College students
(2) Bachelor degree or above, major in medicine or related fields
(3) Possess good communication skills, learning ability, Execution ability, pressure resistance and teamwork spirit
(4) Proficient use Excel, PPT, Word and other office application software
5Have good English writing skills
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche China consists of the full value chain of Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics fields, from early research, clinical development, manufacturing to commercialization. With more than 7,000 employees, Roche China is now working to develop itself into Roche's third global strategic center after Basel and San Francisco, and making sustained efforts to fulfill its long-term commitment to China, so as to meet Chinese patients unmet needs.< p>Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Throughout our 125-year history, Roche has grown into one of the world&#8217;s largest biotech companies, as well as a leading provider of in-vitro diagnostics and a global supplier of transformative innovative solutions across major disease areas. Our commitment to our people, partners, stakeholders and, most importantly, our patients remains as strong as it was on the first day of our journey.