The Medical Information function works to become a renowned center of MI excellence and be regarded by our customers as a trusted resource for medical information and strategic insights for improving patient care.
The Medical Customer Relations Associate (MCRA) works in providing accurate, timely and balanced medical information to internal and external customers based on standard response document and Q&A. The MCRA also works in creating and updating general Local Standard Response Documents based on actual and anticipated customer demand for general query (non product related). Internally, the MCRA input to Customer Insights sharing. The MCRA ensures individual to deliver high quality MI support to the customers and achieve the goals.
KEY RESULT AREAS & JOB ACTIVITIES /TASKS
1. Daily verbally respond customer query to deliver accurate and balanced medical information to internal and external customers based on standard response document and Q&A. Timely report AE/PC based on SOP and WI requirement.
2. Daily Handle article and key word search request from internal and external customers.
3. Create and update local standard response documents based on actual and anticipated customer demand for general query (non product related).
4. Input to Customer Insight to provide customer trend from daily interaction with customers on a regular basis via team quarterly report and product/ therapeutic area team meeting
5. Input to Maintenance, Improvement and promotion of the Service for the increasing working effective and efficient according to daily working experience.
Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation headquartered on 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York City. The company was established in 1849 in New York by two German immigrants, Charles Pfizer (1824–1906) and his cousin Charles F. Erhart (1821–1891).
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology. The company has several blockbuster drugs or products that each generate more than US$1 billion in annual revenues.In 2020, 52% of the company's revenues came from the United States, 6% came from each of China and Japan, and 36% came from other countries