Description & Requirements
会系功进入试环者请注，果者或工认为自己需便利安履行基本责，在们安试时与讨论这个问题Who We Are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.Beyond The Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person - body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.Job Summary
The Educator role is the foundation of our success as an organization. Educators are experts in creating world-class customer service, or guest experience, in our retail stores. They are responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.Core Responsibilities of the JobGuest (i.e., Customer) Experience and Community
Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs according to company standards. Enjoy interacting with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a manner that values guests time and provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support. Receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and make it right for guests and provide coverage on the floor to continuously engage with guests. Inform guests of local community programs. Plan and execute local, regional, and area driven community projects and initiatives (e.g., local run club, international day of yoga).Working with Others
Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests. Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members to ensure optimal guest experience and support store operations.Operations
Perform product presentation tasks according to company standards. Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences. Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store. Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations to maintain a safe work environment.What We Look For
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Guest Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with, understanding, and helping guests
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions is dependable
- Self-Awareness: Is aware of how words or actions may be perceived by or affect others
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with others to achieve goals seeks diverse perspectives
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one's own work looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
- Legally eligible to work in the jurisdiction of the store which you are assigned to.
Other Willingness Requirements
- Willing to work a flexible and reasonable schedule according to the needs of the business.
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have not required)
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help guests and accomplish work
- Willing to work as part of a team and complete some work independently
- Education: College diploma, or above
Applicants successful in progressing to an interview will be contacted by a Manager. Please note any applicant or employee who believes they need reasonable accessibility support to perform the essential duties of the job is welcome to discuss this with the Manager when arranging the interview.