Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
IT Operations Specialist (M&A) - APAC
A high-quality IT service is a must to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. Atlas Copco's digital journey continues, to enable us to run business at full speed. To ensure we can deliver this in APAC, we are now looking for an Infrastructure and Operations Specialist focusing on the IT integration of acquisitions.
The Infrastructure and Operations Specialist will be expected to work closely with the Project Managers working on M&A projects and the IT Ops team to deliver M&A integrations within the approved timeline, budget and scope. This role will focus on delivering the infrastructure changes required to integrate acquired companies into the Atlas Copco IT landscape as well as driving standardization and process improvements for these types of activities.
- Participation in the delivery of M&A integration projects
- Work closely with the relevant Project Managers to plan and implement the infrastructure elements of integration projects
- Liaise closely with the Solutions and Architecture team to implement solutions according to the reference architecture
- Act as a virtual team with the other M&A Information and Operations Specialists in the other regions to ensure global acquisitions are implemented consistently
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the acquired company to communicate the changes needed
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Atlas Copco processes and technology
- Adhere to the security standards on all IT infrastructure components
- Work closely with all partners contracted to provide operations support and execution.
- Assure a closed loop between solution and service design, service transition and operations.
To succeed, you will need
- Extended experience of successfully delivering IT infrastructure services.
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
- A broad knowledge of the different technologies used within Atlas Copco and available in the industry to give a good overall understanding of IT.
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC).
- Strong technical knowledge in your area of specialization such as EUC, Servers or Networks as well as a strong interest in learning about other areas of specialization as the technology expert in the Integration project
- Comfortable with working in a highly matrix global environment
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Partner with other service teams and third-party vendors, sometimes in close cooperation with Strategic Sourcing.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must second language preferred
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- A customer centric individual who understands customers needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative there is always a better way person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment - Interaction - Innovation
In return, we offer you
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects that have a significant impact on the organization
- A chance to work with talented and supportive colleagues across different functions and regions
- A competitive compensation and benefits package that recognizes your skills and experience
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through training and career advancement programs
- A culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion and promotes work-life balance and well-being