Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience Money eXperience Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration it&rsquos all up for us to define together.
What we are looking for
Reporting to the Service Operations Lead, the role holder will support IT Operations across Mox Bank, managing our Asset Inventory across the Technology estate. The role holder will manage the IT asset portfolio with respect to risk, governance, security compliance and performance objectives.
About Standard Chartered
- Set process guidelines for Asset registration and data collection
- Develop and maintain the asset lifecycle strategy
- Measure the overall effectiveness of the Asset Management Practice
- Coordinate Asset Registration and Inventory Data Collection
- Define entry points for asset registration
- Manage data relating to utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
- Find, assess and quantify risk
- Ensure assets have undergone suitable threat assessments
- Ensure assets are assessed for their criticality to Mox
- Ensure assets have suitable exit management plans
- Maintain a record of compliance
- Identify and sort asset classes
- Identify and apply critical asset metadata
- Consolidate and report on the Mox Asset Inventory across the Technology and Product estate
- Design, develop and maintain solutions for Asset Inventory
Our Ideal Candidate
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills: They must have the required technical skills to identify system problems, as well as seek out ways to improve processes
- Communication skills: They require both oral and written communication skills to facilitate knowledge sharing among teams, especially in cases where new technologies have been implemented, and to relate with customers in a professional manner
- Quick Learner: The IT field changes rapidly, so it is vital that applicants are life-long learners able to adapt new technologies necessary for improved processes
- Team work abilities: They must be able to work and contribute in a team oriented environment
- Interpersonal skill: The job requires working with vendors, internal personnel, and external service providers. It is important that applicants for the role have the ability to influence operations teams, and establish rapport to work effectively with the above mentioned groups of people
- Computer skills: Applicants should have solid knowledge of PC and Mac computers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). The role involves identifying trends and improving processes, so it is also essential that applicants have experience using statistical packages (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.) for analysing large datasets, and proficient SQL knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills: role holders deal with multiple stakeholders, including vendors, internal customers, service providers and management, so they must be able to plan and schedule tasks, as well as prioritize requests for support from customers
- Analytical skills: To perform their job successfully if hired, applicants must also possess advanced analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge & Education
- Applicants for the IT Asset Manager position are expected to possess a Bachelor&rsquos degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- A good understanding of systems architectural concepts and methodologies
- An understanding of common infrastructure platforms and their application
- Business processes & process analysis
- ITIL certifications desirable
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website