Job Description :
Inventory Control Summer Intern
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects - ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Join us as an Inventory Control Summer Intern on our Inventory Control team in Xiamen to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As an Inventory Control Summer Intern, you will be responsible for having a basic knowledge of factory or 3rd party logistics, production flow, and inventory control processes. You will work with Global Operation team on audit to ensure the accuracy of inventory transaction and accountability of the inventory control process.
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Ability to support financial report of inventory data, interpret trends and identify process improvements
- Conducts physical inventories and support cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies Anticipates future needs to perform advanced root cause analysis
- Perform system to system reconciliation to ensure smooth inventory transactions
- Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry and able to audit and monitor vendors in accordance with the Inventory Control Global Policy
- Represent Inventory Control interests in meetings with cross function teams
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:Essential Requirements
Here's our story now tell us yours
- Master degree with major or knowledge in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance & Accounting or IT.
- Strong business acumen, data analysis oriented, logic thinking. Financial background is an advantage.
- Good written & oral English. Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent MS office software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good spirit of teamwork, sense of responsibility & willing to take up challenges.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .Application closing date: 30/6/2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .