Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
JR41410 INTERN - SSD SYSTEM DESIGN
As an SSD System Design Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., Solid State Drive (SSD) team, you are part of the product development team responsible for taking solid state drives from design to high volume manufacturing.
This will involve assisting the System Engineering Lead in delivering SSD products, having a system level understanding of the product in order to debug system level issues and execution of the System Level Test plan.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support PDL, leading Task Forces.
- Feed forward system lessons learned for future products
- Contribute to continuous improvement of drive capabilities
- Lead/contribute to debug of large complex issues
For this position, you must have the ability to work in a team environment as well as the ability to work and maintain good relationships with worldwide suppliers and customers. It is also essential that you have very good English verbal and written skills in addition to excellent documentation, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Technical capabilities should include:
- The ability to analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions.
- In depth knowledge of one or more interface standards such as PCIe.
- Understanding of NAND memory operation.
- Hands on experience with logic analyzers, bus analyzers and digital oscilloscopes.
- Programming experience in C and Python
- Familiarity with Windows, and Linux.
Safety and Procedure
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Drive common processes across System Engineering
- Recognize and resolve safety or environmental issues, including assistance to develop appropriate procedures and documentation
- Use available resources to complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Micron is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We have approximately 40,000 team members in 17 countries who work with the world&#8217;s most trusted brands, delivering memory and storage systems for a broad range of applications and sparking countless possibilities in technology..