Key Competencies Requirement
1. Displays High Integrity and Honesty
2. Develops Strategic Perspective
- Willingly speaks up and asks tough questions on ethical issues.
- Seeks out all sides of an argument or issue.
- Challenges those who act against the core values.
- Stands up for his/her own opinion but is able to take onboard other opinions.
- Works for the common good of the team or organisation without letting go of personal values or ethics.
3. Understands and applies change management methodology to change initiatives.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of how individual and team's work links to the overall business strategy.
- Effectively balances daytoday deliverables with the broader business goals.
- Looks forward to the future to determine goals for the team and individuals.
- Champions Change
4. Promotes a high level of cooperation between all members of the work group.
- Looks for ways to improve own work processes.
- Plans ahead to prepare for changes that may affect the business or team.
- Maintains a positive outlook in the face of a changing environment.
- Is able to clarify how changes affect individual, team and wider division.
- Actively seeks out ways to continually improve team activities.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
5. Applies a depth of knowledge and understanding to own work and relates to overall business context.
- Looks for ways for team to work with other teams and divisions.
- Achieves objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from people in other parts of the organisation.
- Takes the lead in resolving conflict within a work group.
- Keeps team informed of all relevant information affecting the organisation, team members and their work.
- Technical/Professional Expertise
6. Provides a definite sense of direction and purpose.
- Applies a breadth of knowledge across multiple functions and projects on behalf of the team.
- Actively champions the team's technical knowledge within the organisation.
- Sought out due to indepth knowledge and experience.
- Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
Skills, Experience and Education
- Provides people with a clear understanding of how their work fits within a wider organisation.
- Delivers presentations clearly and with high impact.
- Develops a trusted 2way communication interface between the team and stakeholders.
. Qualifications: Minimum 10 years of related HR experience plus a Bachelor's Degree or above.
. Experience: Process full range of functional HR skills
. Ability to successfully navigate and deliver in a global and changing environment
. Ability to influence at all levels and to build trusful and effective relationships
. Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrixed environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
. Fluency in written and spoken English
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: .
Please read our .