About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Formulate and implement bank level strategy for sales performance and motivation management to drive effective business growth, acquisition, sales productivity uplift, retention of quality sales talents and enable the establishment of a robust and balanced sales culture.
Oversee frontline targets, scorecard and incentive plan
- Establish and continuous fine-tune Sales performance framework by fully integrating clients, products, channel and sales performance. Enable CPBB to broaden client penetration, deepen their wallet and maximize sales productivity on targeted client base across various channels.
Uplift sales staff productivity
- Ensure adherence to Group guidelines.
- Drive expected frontline behavior and conduct.
- Monitor delivering of financial budgets.
- Oversee the entire sales management process including maintenance of scorecard database on approving records, actual results and incentive payouts.
- Perform annual branch grading review.
Diagnose and address business performance issues
- Monitor sales productivity and cost efficiency.
- Design sales models and enhance synergy across job roles.
- Review and rebalance RM portfolios for optimal loading ratio and maximising business potentials.
Manage Offshore Service Delivery
- Develop sales analytics tools in holistic view with regular monitoring.
- Suggest immediate actions to drive desired business objectives.
- Design sales models and drive transformation.
Cost management for distribution channels
- Bridge between Hong Kong business team and offshore support team to ensure proper delivery.
- Manage the Business / request Prioritization, Contingency, Capacity optimization & escalation.
People and Talent
- Project cost forecasts and keep track of distribution costs.
- Increase efficiency via identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Ensure cost discipline and financial control compliances.
Risk Management and Control
- Develop and retain talents.
- Come up with various process improvement initiatives to streamline sales processes and internal work processes.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Design customized scorecard to drive business performance and in alignment of the Bank&rsquos regulatory obligations as well as risk and remuneration framework.
- Work with Compliance, Conduct and GIA in response to HKMA regulatory reviews and audits.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Sales Performance Management team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Visit our careers website