Scope of Role:
- Drive new initiatives for Corporate Partnership in term of process efficiency and effectiveness, risk prevention and compliance operations from central level. CP budget and planning, MI report where applicable, subject to detail assignment.
- Proactively working closely with BB sales team and other business segments to drive business initiatives and CP tools/campaigns and marketing collaterals.
- Introduce new Corporate Partnership to SCB and maintain the relationship to ensure the quality of leads SCB receives.
- Support Head of Busines Banking Sales on all micro-marketing initiatives, which includes planning, budgeting, execution, assessment, leads management, producing marketing collaterals, and marketing/event organizing vendor management.
- To ensure all CP & micro-marketing activities comply with all relevant regulations, internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
- To deliver leads generation/leads conversion target for the region and for each city.
- Promote usage of CEMS to track leads conversion.
- To work with city heads/regional sales head to develop and execute feasible micro-marketing plans for their respective cities to acquire business leads.
- Provide onsite/offsite support to frontline to increase conversion rate of business leads.
- To analyse and fine-tune CP & micro-marketing plans to achieve optimal effectiveness defined as highest actual revenue converted from the leads against cost of CP & micro-marketing event.
- To promote BB and SCB franchise through the CP µ-marketing initiatives.
- To represent BB to take lead in any CP& micro-marketing events involving other business segments/projects like CCIB, Affluent, GBA and YRD.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
- Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work.
- Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer&rsquos best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection,ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work.
People management (where applicable)
- Support business initiatives and focus
- Provide efficient, reliable, responsive and professional operations support to front-line and service team to ensure high class services to customer and operation excellence in term of execution accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness.
- Learn, understand and strictly adhere compliance to local regulations requirements, bank policies and procedures in day-to-day responsibilities.
- Drive and support cost optimization initiatives to achieve cost saving target
- Support in driving the business forecasting model, sales management processes and other key business initiatives
- Keep track of key business focus and evaluating relevant activities
- Develop strong leadership and lead by example and able to engage staff through effective communications
- Support team mate to keep up-to-date knowledge and risk mindset as well as to maintain up a good talent pool by providing tailor made people development plan for next level moving up
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- A university degree with 10 years or above related for both retail and corporation operations experiences for normal member and 8 years or above for team leader
- Sound knowledge of bank products, services, procedures and regulations, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services
- In-depth knowledge of operational risk management and reputational risk management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations
- Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness and good leadership qualities to motivate the team
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
- Good command of both spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Ability to conduct stakeholder&rsquos meeting, workshop, gathering of user requirements for system development & enhancements, perform UAT etc
- Other then the above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles [Act responsibly and within your authority, Use good judgment, Speaking Up, Comply with laws, regulations and Group standards, Fight financial crime, Reject bribery and corruption, Ensure fair outcomes for clients, Manage conflicts of interest, Do not engage in or support insider dealing, Protect confidential information, Compete fairly in the market place, Treat colleagues fairly and with respect, Be open and honest with regulators give them your full co-operation, Respect our communities and the environment]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
About Standard Chartered
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements onindividual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review
- Properly perform the duties on management and ensure the effectiveness of internal control
- Be responsible for regulatory failure or risks arising from or in connection of the event over which the employee has the duties of management and/or leadership
- Be responsible for significant losses due to failure of effectiveness of internal control
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website