Who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About the team
FP&A team is responsible for planning and managing lululemon's overall financial performance. We are an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions. We provide a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon, working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. You will be able to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. We are a stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high quality life.
A day in the life:
Reporting to FP&A Manager, the financial analyst supports our digital channel business and Brand & community function.
- Support weekly, quarterly, and annual sales planning for the digital channel, which includes setting targets and KPIs, identifying risks and opportunities, forecasting trends, and evaluating sales initiatives to assist leaders in achieving sales targets.
- Execute the quarterly forecasting process.
- Develop and maintain revenue and cost tracking model for all business initiatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing and brand/community spending.
- Provide financial insights and analytical support for operational decisions.
- Collaborate with regional/global FP&A and business teams to proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, reducing efforts, and enhancing forecast accuracy.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 5-7 years professional experience in business, finance or FP&A
- Experience with budgeting, planning and performance management
- Professional accounting designation ideal, and not required
- Experience with Hyperion or other large ERP systems is an asset
- Ability to build, analyze and interpret complex financial reports and projections in MS Excel
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.