The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
1. Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of daily Accounts Payable activities, including but not limited to invoice processing, payment processing, buyer claim settlement, intercompany reconciliation, co-worker reimbursement, corporate credit card reconciliation and VAT invoice certification, to constantly contribute to KPI fulfillment
2. Reconcile Accounts Payable relevant general ledger and sub-ledger to ensure booking accuracy, and follow up long aging items to ensure timely clean up
3. Extract figures and conduct data analysis to address various needs from internal and external.
4. With the overview of IKEA Supply Chain, continuously develop and optimize working method and working instruction, initiate/participate in tools development, to ensure balance between working efficiency and risk mitigation with effective internal control
5. Be the superuser of financial systems for timely maintenance and provide support to stakeholders base on request, collaborate with Solution Owner and core business finance teams for problem solving and solution development
6. Lead or support in projects, by coordinating various departments, tracking the project process, and pushing forward the project to achieve goal. (Eg. policy reform, system roll-out, process optimization, etc.)
7. Collaborate with business teams to bring in business needs into finance operation, to support better decision and risk mitigation
. Be familiar with invoice processing procedure and relevant solutions
. Good knowledge in accounting
. University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent experience
. Proficient English (writing & speaking)
. Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
. High energy and drive to deliver results
. Commitment in looking for ways to simplify and improve ways of working
. Strong desire to develop professionally
. Inspired and guided by the IKEA values
. Passionate to be part of the business and contribute to IKEA's business strategy
Job specific capabilities:
. Good communication
. Service minded
. Ability to work with problem solving and take the initiative for improvements, flexible
. Experience in project management and system roll out
. Quick adaption and good at collaboration
Leadership is everyone's responsibility at IKEA. Leadership behaviours differ depending on your position and your level of leadership - leading myself, leading others, leading leaders and leading matrix partners.
Entrepreneurship of the many is how we Inspire and clarify & Unleash entrepreneurs.
Performance with meaning is how we Create customer value & Lead with IKEA values.
Working together is how we Build strong relationships & Collaborate and co-create
The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!
IKEA is a Swedish-founded, Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other goods and home services. Started in Sweden in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA has been the world's largest furniture retailer since 2008.The brand used by the group is an acronym that consists of the founder's initials, and those of Elmtaryd, the family farm where he was born, and the nearby village Agunnaryd (his hometown in Småland, southern Sweden).