We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support the Regional Head, Private Banking in all aspects of business and administration in alignment with Group and Country strategies
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings, business events, video conferences and conference calls
- Assist in managing the company driver&rsquos work schedule
- Ensure reliable support is provided in communicating with regional and global offices and counterparts.
- Prepare reports and business presentations in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle private & confidential documents and correspondences, for the Bank as well as external clients.
- Manage travel itineraries including meeting schedules, accommodation and transportation arrangements in accordance with Group Travel policies and procedures
- Consolidate travel and entertainment expense reports, claims and reimbursement
- Manage the budget process, track all expenditure and ensure budgetary constraints are adhered to
- Handle specific projects and tasks as designated
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Manage multiple priorities while remaining calm under pressure
- Demonstrate professionalism and able to handle sensitive matters in a tactful manner
- Able and willing to work under tight schedule and delivery requirements
- Ability to anticipate manager needs
- Work independently and handle majority of responsibilities without consultation
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills to deal with all levels
- Experience in a financial services firm preferred
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Good communicator with fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.