Embedded Software Developer for E2E , responsible for product's development and maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities色责
.Designing and developing functional and/or technical capabilities within global/local platform
.Conduct embedded SW development on embedded Linux devices
.Able to complete software design, code development, function self-test and other tasks according to project requirements
.Responsible for the design, development and debugging of the SW running on embedded devices, mainly including business logic, workflow, database and other related components
.According to project requirements, input relevant project documents and technical documents
1.Background in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
2.3 Years of experience
3.Strong interest in vehicle electrics and electronics
4. Programming skills, familiar with C/C++
5.Familiar with Linux development tool chain, Android development tool chain is a plus
6.Familiar with containerized technology
7.Knowledge of ECU communication protocol such as DoIP, UDS is a plus
8.Knowledge of embedded ECU SW development is a plus
1. Familiar with C, C++ language programming
2. Familiar with database theory, be able to carry out database design and data conversion.
3. Excellent with embedded system software development, testing and debugging skill.
4. Understand the software development process, such as CMMI or Agile development methods.
5. Good communication and presentation skills, good team spirit, a strong initiative to learn new knowledge.
6.Bachelor of Computer Science / Computer Engineering
7.Minimum 3 years proven experience as Software Developer
8. English language skills: CET4 or above
9. Good communication skills
10. Self-organized and self-management
11. Team Player
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants. WE MOVE. YOU WIN. Changing scenes on the theatre, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is our driving force.