The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Delivery Head.
- Accountable for the quality assurance for Wholesale Technology Platforms.
- The Wholesale Technology Platforms (BaaS Platforms program) is to provide embedded banking services to third party partner ERP & B2B platforms so that customers can access HSBC finance product capability (e.g. Trade working capital, payments, virtual cards, etc.) seamlessly from their ERP/Accouting /ProcureToPay platforms.
- The candidate is to drive the implementation of test strategy, detailed test plan, test cases design, test data management and full-cycle FT&NFT execution management for the BaaS platforms team.
Impact on the Business / Function
The candidate will be responsible for establishing and managing the quality assurance group for BaaS platforms group.
The candidate will be also responsible to creating an overall testing strategy for end to end testing with various third party platform operators.
Customers / Stakeholders
The candidate is accountable for working with CMB (Commercial Banking) business stakeholders as well as the third party platform operators
Leadership & Teamwork
Organizational leadership to be able to lead and transform organizational capability to set up a best in class quality assurance management group
Ability to engage & influence large number of internal and external stakeholders as the platform will touch the entire banking stacks from onboarding to credit decisioning to various platforms and product/system fulfilment globally.
Ability to work in global and regional matrix structure
Operational Effectiveness & Control
Control functions to ensure that products and services are built to provide the required levels of availability, functional capability and non-functional capability, and systemic operational issues are addressed in the design lifecycle
- The candidate should have over 10 years of working experience in delivering multiple testing services to complex projects
- The candidate should have in-depth understanding of quality assurance function and hands on experience in managing functional, end to end, NFRs and test automation.
- The candidate should have experience in managing diverse set of business and technology stakeholders
- The candidate should understand how DevOps works and how to utilize to in the agile process to create effective quality assurance strategy and execution plan.
- The candidate should demonstrate strong hands on delivery management capability
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody (AUC) and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration (AUA), respectively.HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company's initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865 and was first formally incorporated in 1866.