We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
As a Business Processes Consultant, you will facilitate and support the SAP Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting solutions to enhance our clients business functionality and overall performance.
This is a Consultant's role, requiring expert knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional FICO capabilities, including industry best practices.
You will partner with clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables.
Providing comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term and short-term perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommends innovations that will anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES & TASKS
- Consulting for the implementation of the specific finance solution (Best practices workshop presentation, Fit- Gap analysis, deployment based on a delta design, functional specifications, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training and go live support)
- Detailed implementation planning process for finance modules
- Define and detail descriptions of the solutions for development requirements
- Finance process design according to solution capabilities and best practices
- Understand integration of Industry /corporate process implementation across related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- End to end functional and data integration concepts for finance modules
- Integration of finance processes with other business processes
- Develop high quality process models
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of business process design tools
- Conduct feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Pre-sales activities support
- Understand and be able to apply SAP Activate Methodology in project deployment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A committed professional attitude to continuous development, high-quality standards at work, and excellent customer management skills
- Highly motivated to take on challenges, learn new system functionalities and apply them in the solutions designed for our customers
- Excellent communication and relationship skills to interact with customers and colleagues
- Great creativity, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- At least 5 years experience in Finance projects implementations with at least 2 complete implementations of Finance Modules in S/4HANA using Fiori applications
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud basic concepts
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good English
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Confidential Information]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 381401 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Hybris (stylized as hybris) is a German company that sells enterprise omnichannel and product content management (PCM) software. It is a subsidiary of SAP SE.
Hybris was founded in Zug, Switzerland, in 1997 by Carsten Thoma, Moritz Zimmermann, Klaas Hermanns, Christian Flaccus and Andreas Bucksteeg. It subsequently moved its headquarters to Munich, Germany.
In 2011 private equity firm HGGC acquired a majority stake in Hybris and merged Canadian software company iCongo into Hybris.
SAP SE acquired Hybris on 1 August 2013 for $1.5 billion.In 2018, Hybris was integrated into the SAP Customer Experience division.
Hybris customers have included General Electric, ABB, West Marine, COS, Thomson Reuters, 3M, Toys "R" Us, P&G, Levi's, Nikon and Johnson & Johnson.