Details of the Team and Division
Client Lifecycle Management team is in charge of New Client Adoption & Client Due Diligent (CDD), Know Your Client (KYC) Periodic Review & Remediation, and Static Data & Maintenance Services for CIB clients across different business lines.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Supplemental Savings Plan on top of mandatory social security
- 20days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
- Full ranges of commercial insurance coverage including delegated private hospital
- On-line family doctor consultation for both employee & family members
- Employee Assistance Program for both employee & family members
Your key responsibilities
- Act as client and/or business contact and own the end to end on boarding and remediation of cases
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on client due diligence, fronting the KYC control teams and liaising with customers within Global Banking, Global Markets and GTB business lines.
- Liaise with Clients/Compliance/Business/Credit/Legal and regulators
- Work as the process owner and ensure end to end management of all activities associated with the process
- Monitor process service delivery and ensure accomplishment of targets
- Perform daily KYC documents checking or quality checks to ensure that defined guideline is adhered
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external 1st level escalations
- Ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigants wherever there is a control issue
- Effectively manage risk and foster an environment where team is fully aware of Operational Risks
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress and challenges and escalate issues where appropriate. Interact with Front Office and be hands on. Take end to end ownership and coordinate with various teams to get the task done (Credit, Compliance, Legal etc)
- Remain updated with regulation and Industry Knowledge
- Work closely with other internal teams to deliver top of the line service to clients
- Prioritize tasks and ensure adherence to timelines for completion of activities
- Serve as a mentor and offer guidance for team level and individual level challenges
- Participate in cross process initiatives which are formulated to create or improve existing processes
Your skills and experience
- Graduate with good academic record
- Overall at least 10 years in banking industry and relevant experience of 5 years in KYC control tasks
- Experience of managing team
- Experience of working in a highly-matrix environment
- Good knowledge of regulatory trends and developments
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
About us and our teams
is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.