Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking, to become a global wealth manager with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Clearly explain the features and benefits of products that are suitable to the circumstances of customers.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Use a range of simple techniques to personalise the customer's experience in a way that makes them feel valued and appreciated Satisfy customers expectations by providing appropriate solutions in a prompt, efficient and personalised way
- Certified to handle multiple propositions (i.e. Advance, Premier) with single product (i.e. Core Banking, Cards)
- Generates customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Owns and resolves issues and understands how and when to escalate
Learning and Growth
Acquire and update knowledge on procedures, products and programmes related to relevant processes
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure all mandatory training is undertaken in a timely manner
- Ensure that Operational Risk / Compliance / Audit requirements are taken care of in activities undertaken
Requirements To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least two years relevant experience
- Must have education standard to at least college degree and be of a legal working age
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /MLW
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited