Types of Jobs - Organization / Quality
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Operations
..This position will be under the Employee Referral Program in Hong Kong.
Asia & Middle-East Operations Projects team (AOP) is composed of 10+ staffs with different level of seniority covering IT or transformation projects for all the teams mentioned above as well as strategic projects (operating mode, organisational changes...) and innovation related ones (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Digitalisation and Client Experience...). Our missions are to:
Cover all HK local projects by:
- Coordinating all local projects where OPC is involved and ensuring change management is properly managed
- Acting as system knowledge expert and assisting in all IT enhancements requested by local teams
- Providing expertise on some operational processes (processing, transaction reporting)
Cover most of the regional projects:
- Coordinating projects impact other sites (up to the 9 countries)
- AOP also acts as information system knowledge expert and as such are in the loop of all IT enhancements requested by local teams for all products (FX, Rates, Bonds, Repo, Equity, )
- AOP ensures OPC projects alignment and follow-up with other support functions or Business Lines
- AOP is the representative for Operations within the NAP (new Activity and Product) process to accompany the business development.
Ensure the link with Head Office (HO):
- AOP ensures a strong link with all HO project teams with regular follow-up meetings
- Provide visibility to HO teams on Asia and Middle-East Projects road maps
- Ensure global initiatives are deployed within the region
In order to cope with all the projects to be managed within this scope, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be in charge of the management of the new or already in progress projects related to CMO activities.
- Coordinate actions between Operations teams in Asia and all stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Legal, Front-Office).
- Be in charge of PMO activities (planning, reporting, dashboard and progress reports, etc.).
- Collect and formalize user business requirements, prepare test cases for the operational teams and coordinate between users and IT teams during the projects.
- Carry out studies on existing set-up in order to find areas for improvement.
- Prepare and implement Change Management plans for Operations teams.
- Participate to transversal projects.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
La version franaise est disponible sur demande votre RH locale
Operations & Country COOs (OPC) in Hong Kong is made up of four main teams:
- Capital Markets Operations (CMO) including Middle Office, Back Office and Transverse Operations functions
- Financing & Trade Operations (FTO) including Documentary & Guarantee Operations, Credit & Loan Operations
- Transaction Banking Operations (TBO) covering client account operations
- Asia & Middle-East Operations Projects (AOP) covering CMO, FTO, TBO and Transversal projects
Asia, Hong Kong
Minimal education level
Postgraduate degree - MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Master degree holders, with strong academic background in capital markets, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering
7 years minimum working in an investment bank
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets is required
- Prior position in an Investment Bank
- Extensive capital markets and capital markets products knowledge
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
Technical skills required
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self-initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
. Fluent in both written and spoken English