Job Your role
Are you an experienced business development person, passionate in growing new business in global world -class platform In this role, you will
1. Make the company's online or offline business growth
strategy, and set the goal of achieving rapid growth
2. Responsible for all-channels acquisition in online and offline regional, including Brand cooperation ,digital marketing, marketing fission, etc. so as to improve customer acquisition ability and reduce customer acquisition cost
3. Quantify the annual or quarterly growth targets reasonably and effectively, and ensure customer growth through different APP operation methods
4. Guide/analyze operational core data such as customer characteristics (including potential customers), behavior path, conversion rate, activity effect, etc, and provide data feedback optimization suggestions, so as to promote the revenue of marketing activities and ensure the growth of customer volume
5. Be responsible for the acquisition and distribution of traffic, formulate and implement marketing plans, and achieve customer growth, activity, investment and other indicators through new products or channels.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact
UBS Recruiting China
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the UBSQ marketing team in Shenzhen Qianhai. We provide the international WM platform and the more experience on Wealth Management. As a Acquisition specialist, you'll play an important role in acquisition and operations goals.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 5 years plus working experience in Internet marketing acquisition and channel operation
2. The ability to develop and lead an client acquisition/ growth program with cross-industry partner
3. Proficient in the online operation mode of customer growth and various new media marketing, have experience in the operation of Internet financial customer growth projects, and have experience in building a growth model from 0-1
4. Familiar with the work of independent App growth. including APP product operation, accurate delivery, effect improvement, etc.
5. Excellent data analysis ability and logical thinking, good at using data to drive demand or guide decision-making
6. Have operational thinking and keen customer understanding and insight, good communication skills and execution, and be result-oriented
With more than 71,000 colleagues around the world, we collaborate across all major financial centers in 50 countries
Although we all come from different backgrounds and specializations, two things unite us: the conviction that we’re stronger together, and the will and curiosity to constantly innovate. That’s the key to us unlocking our full potential (and what we look for in everyone who joins us). It’s also why we’re regularly recognized as an attractive employer.