About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.Role ResponsibilitiesScope of Role:
- To pro-actively promote designated Retail Clients products and services and acquire new customers.
- Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from varies channels.
- A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance.
- Actively cross-sell the bank other products / services and ensure annual financial budget is met
- To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services.
- To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
- Based on a &ldquoshared sense of purpose and approach within CB
- Based on a clear division of roles (and no duplication of effort) within MD
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
Our Ideal CandidateSelection Criteria:
- College/diploma degree or above
- 1 year working experience or above in financial or mortgage / real estate Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in banking experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of bank products, policies, and business strategy
- Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Presentable, good personality with good business etiquette
- Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, or failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R), the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee&rsquos employment contract immediately. For employees who have passed the probation, failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R), will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency.
- Before attend and pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) class, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers.
- 对于还没有与并通过未先培训课程(D1R)工, 止跟客户有任何业务上交
- Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
- In this document, Chinese version shall prevail over English version.
Visit our careers website