1. Responsible for the design and development of RTE and BSW modules that comply with AUTOSAR CP standards, including but not Limited to: network communication, OTA, diagnosis, calibration, functional safety, etc.
2. Responsible for the development, testing and document output of AUTOSAR modules based on real-time operating system
3. Responsible Solve problems encountered during development.
1. Full day Bachelor degree or above, majoring in computer/electronics/automation
2. Proficient in Linux C program development, multi-thread programming, network programming, etc.
3. Have AUTOSAR Basic software development experience of RTE and BSW, supporting interaction with MCAL
4. Master the development and debugging of common vehicle communication protocols such as CAN/Ethernet/LIN/FlexRay/MOST
5. Have a certain understanding of ISO14229, ISO11898, ISO15765, ISO13400 and other standards
6. Applicants with the following embedded system product development experience are preferred: RT-Linux, QNX, VxWorks, FreeRTOS, etc.< /p>
7. Have experience in AUTOSAR CP development and be proficient in using CANOE, Lauderbach, Davinci Configurator Pro and other tools.
.The The internal referral bonus for the position is RMB 5,000 (valid only for Bosch internal employees). For details, please refer to the Bosch China Internal Referral Policy
. Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 5,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer toBosch China Internal Referral Policy.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants. WE MOVE. YOU WIN. Changing scenes on the theatre, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is our driving force.