Moody's is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at
|The Role / Responsibilities:|
- Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
- We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Representative to lead Enterprise Risk Management software sales for the Hong Kong territory. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody's Analytics suite of Lending solutions, end-to-end Lending/Loan Origination process including but not limited to borrower onboarding, credit assessment, deal structuring, deal workflow approval, covenant monitoring, etc.
- This sales rep position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Sales reps manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets.
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of the Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Management Software suite of products to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs from external parties, clients and prospects.
- Must develop deep, practical understanding of Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Management suite of products and services, with a focus on Regulatory Compliance and Capital Management solutions.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interactions including issue resolution.
- Must be educated to degree level (or equivalent, preferably within a Finance or business related discipline with minimum 10 years of solutions sales experience. .
- Good understanding of capital markets, especially the dynamics related to credit, lending and the bond market.
- Proven experience in client service support or experience in sales or sales support environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
- Experienced in dealing with high volume work.
- Well developed IT skills including Email, Word, intermediate Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Be able to deliver effective client care in all situations, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
For more information on the Securities Trading Program, please refer to the on
Please note: STP categories are assigned by the hiring teams and are subject to change over the course of an employee's tenure with Moody's.