Digital Hub China in Nanjing attracts, grows, and develops passionate people who will meaningfully impact the digital future of BASF. Come join us and be a part of our digitalization journey.
EntraID / Active Directory 21vianet Azure EntraID
You will be part of the global Directory Services Team in the area of Identity and Access Management.
In the role of an EntraID / Active Directory administrator, you will support to manage the EntraID in 21vianet Azure tenants in mainland China. Due to the interaction with classic Active Directories this will also be part of your job.
- EntraID 21Vianet
- EntraID AD Office 365
- IT ServiceNow EntraID
- Azure Global 21Vianet
- SLAOLA KPI
- You are expected to maintain an enterprise scale EntraID to support cloud computing and online collaboration based on 21Vianet in China.
- The EntraID is to be integrated with on-premises AD and authentication system to provide modern hybrid identity solution for cloud computing, device management and Office 365.
- Automation processes from various IT management systems (e.g.: ServiceNow) also need interfaces with EntraID for application authorization mechanism.
- You will be working with global experts on the setup.
- Technical gaps between Azure Global and 21Vianet could exist somewhere unexpected. You should be confident in your technical depth to contribute to customized solution.
- Management, maintenance, and development of local Active Directory environment
- Consulting in AD Topics (Customer, partner teams, etc.)
- Ensure the adherence of SLAs, OLAs and KPIs
- Incident and Change Handling
- Analyze requirements and design solutions which balance usability, operations, and security
- Implement and operate solutions according to functional specifications and security standards,
- Keep an eye on latest developments in field of expertise
- Creation and maintenance of operational manuals
- Documentation of SOP, manuals, etc. for users of the system
- Monitoring of Systems and Services
- o EntraIDAzure AD
o EntraIDAzure AD
o Microsoft Windows Active DirectoryAD AD AD //NTFS
o DNS / DHCP
o Azure DevOps
o Azure Active Directory
o Microsoft Azure
o KQLKusto LogAnalytics
- Degree in Computer Science, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Experience in implementing projects
- Practical experience in the following areas is big plus
o EntraID (Azure AD)
o Azure Cloud computing
o Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD Partitions, AD replication, AD Backup/Restore, Group Policy, share/NTFS permissions, etc.)
o Network design
o DNS / DHCP
o Knowledge of Agile methods, especially Kanban
o Azure DevOps
o Service Now
o Full Tiering Model concept
o Security awareness
- Technical Experience
o Strong knowledge on Azure Active Directory architecture
o Experience on MFA, authentication methods, password less authentication
o Experience on Privileged Identity Management and Identity Protection
o Experience on creating, maintaining and troubleshoot Conditional Access policies
o Experience on Azure applications and modern authentication protocols
o Experience on Azure administrative roles and rights management
o Microsoft Azure licenses
o Knowledge in Azure Active Directory sync tool
o Knowledge in external identities, B2B, B2C
o Knowledge in KQL (Kusto query language) for troubleshooting system events in a LogAnalytics workspace.
o Scripting capability (preferred in PowerShell)
1100002020 590 www.basf.com
Digital Hub China was founded in 2020 in Nanjing. As part of the Global Digital Hub Verbund, the hub is rapidly growing with a target of a three-digit number of employees in coming years. Focused on digitalization and innovative IT solutions to enhance BASF's IT portfolio and expertise in China, it brings an all-around capable team of digital talents to create solutions in the context of China's unique digital landscape to BASF. It also contributes to the smart manufacturing endeavors for the new mega project in Zhanjiang.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of 59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.
BASF Asia-Pacific Service Center is based in Malaysia, we may reach you via Malaysia phone number.