Who we are looking for:
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven Operations Analyst/Leader at the Officer level.
Why this role is important to us:
The Operations Analyst/Leader will be responsible for the daily support of the Alpha data platform Prod/CUAT environment for clients in Alpha program pipeline.
The Operations Analyst/Leader will be responsible for onboarding new client in Alpha program pipeline.
What you will be responsible for:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Maintain the Production/CUAT environment to reflect daily activity.
- Become an SME in the DataGX Alpha platform, Act as the point of contact for relevant client queries relating to their data and client file delivery Track and resolve source of quality issues
- Perform daily operational activities including SMF, Price, Valuation validations and Data Warehouse data processing.
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Manages the identification of issues and gaps in data provided or discrepancies in data between legacy presentation and the future state model, and recommend corrective actions Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested
- Proven experience in the financial services industry - preferably Fund accounting exposure.
- Proven domain knowledge and be able to understand the various listed instrument types like Equities, Bonds, ETD and OTC Derivatives, Bank Loans, TBAs, etc.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support back office operations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/clients implementation concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Proven experience supporting Japan client back office operations is preferred.
- Must have SQL knowledge, hands-on experience with database/data warehouse skills
- Balance of Technical /Business
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- 5 years+ total working experience
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
- English language skills are essential.
- Japanese is preferred.
None.About State StreetWhat we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.