About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.Role ResponsibilitiesScope of Role:
Customer service, acquisition and relationship maintenance, bank&rsquos product, service promotion.责范围：
主工作责 / 战：
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements on individual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review.
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from varies channels
- A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance
- Deliver allocated performance targets
- To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers needs are met
- Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers portfolio holdings
- Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank&rsquos marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers
- To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
- Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank&rsquos laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments
- Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
- Keep updated on the events in the financial industry
- Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work
- Ensure timeliness & managing customer&rsquos complaint
Our Ideal CandidateSelection Criteria:
- A University graduate
- 1 year or above working experience in financial industry, acting in good faith and professional ethics
- Have a good command of knowledge about wealth management sales activities related regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations.
- Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, or failing to pass the CPBB Essentials, the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee&rsquos employment contract immediately. For employee which have passed the probation, failing to pass the CPBB Essentials will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency.
以上主工作责岗任是于考试期是符录件工作胜任与准倘若工未能满足述，或未能通过CPBB Essentials测试，则该工将被视为符试期录件，行有立终止工劳动；对于已过试期工，未能通过CPBB Essential测试，将作为胜任工作工作岗考
Before attend and pass the CPBB Essentials, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers.
对于还没有与并通过CPBB Essential入培训工, 止跟客户有任何业务上交
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
In this document, Chinese version shall prevail over English version.
Visit our careers website