Job Description :
This position is mainly responsible for the sales of Bioscience division and complete the company's annual plan objectives. Maintain current customers and develop new customers in pharmaceutical markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
-Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned markets.
- Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions.
- Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans.
- Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
-- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
actively creates business opportunities
- Determines and develops approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
Bachelors or master's degree in biology major
Ability to effectively communicate on the phone, oral and written communications.
Highly motivated creative and result oriented.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Work as a team, Wants the team to succeed and actively works to ensure that it happens.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is an American supplier of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was formed through the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific in 2006. Thermo Fisher Scientific has acquired other reagent, consumable, instrumentation, and service providers, including: Life Technologies Corporation (2013), Alfa Aesar (2015),Affymetrix (2016),FEI Company (2016), BD Advanced Bioprocessing (2018),and PPD (2021).
As of 2017, the company had a market capitalization of $21 billion and was a Fortune 500 company. Annual revenue in 2021 was US$39.21 billion.
In March 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific received emergency use authorization from the FDA for a test for SARS-CoV-2 to help mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic.